Thursday, June 15, 2006

Delhi

Thought I'd do some posting as I don't have anything else to do right now. There's beautiful weather outside. There are only so many times during the year that you could say that about Delhi. There was a sudden storm a around 4 30 while I was on my way to me friend's place near Khan Market. The problem with storms in Delhi is that they almost always start with swirling eddies of dust...and given the fact that I had just washed me hair today that was not a very nice thing. But anyways, the weather IS great and that's quite a change. The day was awfully hot and I could only take so much of it.
Right now its all cloudy and really breezy and I'm sitting sipping coffee and watching the Simpsons...Aah, the good life...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm, ar ami bara uttaranchal-er pata banacchilam oi shomoy..