Friday, August 25, 2006

Through a glass shimmeringly

When bad things happen, they sometimes decide to squeeze in as much as they can within a very short spell of time. How else can I explain the fact that I've stepped on and broken both my glasses in the last 7 days? STEPPED ON for chrissakes! I mean what kind of a nerd steps on his own glasses. and on both occasions, I was perfectly awake and sober...
Anyway, that has left me looking at the world as if its a Monet painting...all colour and shimmer and indistinct shapes...don't ask why I can't get either of them fixed. Well, I live in a bit of hellhole called Vasundhara Enclave, far away from anywhere. Going to town acquires a totally different connotation when you're here. So yes, I'll do it one of these days, but meanwhile, the days continue to shimmer!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm..hmm.... hehehehehe

Sue said...

Fixed them yet? The brother-in-law turned 33 on Monday. Makes me feel ancient, somehow.

Anonymous said...

say something new bugger

seena said...

step on is not as uncomfortable as sit on. i speak out of experience

seena said...

step on is not as uncomfortable as sit on. i speak out of experience