Saturday, July 29, 2006

Canupus

Shoot me down two stars
One red, the other flashing colours in the night
Get them down to the hill I am on
To light up Shayri’s face
Her lips are a red no wine can match
Her scent goes to my head like a true shaft
Her body against mine glisteningly slides
My hand lost in her hair
Or cradling her fawn breasts
I breathe on her nipples, rest my lips on one
A little pressure, her eyes close
And her mouth closes as she sighs
A veil of night
Her eyelashes gently part to let the sunshine out

Hands like blue velvet on my back
Her mouth on my shoulder, white teeth glisten n the dark
A wincing pain warms me and I press her to me
Those eyes wide with mischief

She is the Queen of Sheba
When my face travels the smooth expanse of her taut belly
Tantalising fingers
She pulls out my peace of mind
And soothes my soul, a serenity
Oh, to revel in her being
To sing her song from this mountaintop
The moon will blush and hide her face
To see the stars dance in Shayri’s eyes

Our dance goes on in this embrace
She gives me the life to celebrate
This is her night, the night of velvet touches

So shoot me two stars
One red, the other flashing colours in the night
For her eyes to adorn.

Bibek Bhattacharya

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no comments on this one yet mr poet.... hmmm...

Beq said...

nope. Too scandalous I think

Harman said...

cheesy! u cheese burger haha