Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Tra la la

And so, here it comes- the New Year, clogging mail boxes with dimwits wishing other dimwits who have no idea who it is they’re mailing. Oh well, forgive the misanthropy, ‘APPY NEW YEAR! For the record…just so I don’t forget, I had a brilliantly sober New Year, with just one whiskey consumed (!). And I followed it up with a grand picnic and an equally peaceful evening with a couple of friends. This pretty much signified the way 2007 went, mostly. There were hardly any bangs for a change, and for a change the year went smoothly, apart from a few panic attacks, some more grey hairs and lots of people coming over to stay. May this continue! My only hope is that I manage to go to the hills. Man oh man I miss the mountains…
So here we are, and here’s another year. Cheers!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Happy birthday to you too.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Anonymous said...

oh the hills! dear hills.. my hills.. %^&$ me u hills...
but U must be done U hills. :-)